Re: [FWDLK] Cars we wish we still had (or COULD have bought?)

Re: [FWDLK] Cars we wish we still had (or COULD have bought?)

1980 - right out of college. Little money, but wanted a FL car like nothing else. About 1/2 mile from where I was working in central NJ, there was a  gold over white 1957 Dodge Coronet 4dr sedan with zero rust, 30K, original interior and very good paint. I took it up on I-78 and it ran like a top. Suspension was very tight, even at 70 mph. It was owned by a mechanic, who did all the necessary work. I had the 1200 that the guy was asking, but I was also still living at home, had no mechanical knowledge and was up against a wall of  'your not keeping an old car at this house'. So I had to let it go. I still have pics of it, as well as all the FL cars I saw for sale on Rt 22 during the nine months I worked at this place.

Ron