Sent: Sunday, August 05, 2007 5:02 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] 58 Christine on Collector car.....

Another thing I do not understand, is the idea of a huge money restoration and "they" skimp on either non-original narrow white walls or newer style aftermarket batteries, when original wide whites are available, and original "tar-top" batteries are also.

Bill The Magnumguy

Psalms 117
http://www.mopowerstyle.net
Chapel & Magnum/'Doba Forums