Re: [FWDLK] Life's Lessons/The Shipping News

Re: [FWDLK] Life's Lessons/The Shipping News

Frankly, if after some efforts to get the "Member" to pay, I'd send an eMail to the list stating "Would Mr. so and so Please contact me and pay what he owes on our deal". And ask anyone that knows him to have him get in touch, since he hasn't paid. If all things are factual, he has no complaint, and if he doesn't pay, let the list know that also. That way, we know not to deal with him. there's no sense in referring to him as "A member of this list", we need to know who the bum is.
Ray