From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Jack Johnson
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 8:02 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Life's Lessons/The Shipping News

Here is a problem I ran into.  I sold a part on Ebay and the buyer, who has
a business in selling Mopar parts, won the auction.  He didn't say he wanted
insurance, so I sent it, but did not do a delivery confirmation.  He says he
did not get the part.  Thats been over 2 months now.  My mistake was not to
do a delivery confirmation.  I have never lost a part in the mail and have
sent parts world wide for quite a few years.  Am I liable to reimburse him
because the mail system didn't get it to him  (OR did they).  He did have an
Ebay Disbute on this but that was closed because it was over 45 days.  The
buyer now has the right to file a formal Fraud Complaint with eBay Trust &
Safety for this transaction.  So what do I do in a case like this when I
really don't know if he got the part and is trying to snooker me.

Jack In Shinglehouse, Pa