From: Ron Waters <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 4:32 pm
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] EARLY AND LATE CI TORQUEFLITE QUESTION

Nope. 59 Dodges, both Powerflite and Torqueflite were water cooled, at least all V8s. Don't know about the PF Flathead 6. > All Dodges in the late 50's had the air cooled transmissions. ************************************************************* To unsubscribe or set your subscription options, please go to http://lists.psu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=l-forwardlook&A=1 <http://lists.psu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=l-forwardlook&A=1>