Re: [FWDLK] Fuel Pump...

Whatever you do, keep track of your oil. If the pump is leaking outside, it may be leaking internally. If so, it's running down into your oil. keep track of your dipstick levels, and smell or use a lighter on the end of the dipstick to see if gas is present. I've seen where a gallon or more ended up in the crankcase.
Ray in Mena