The Forward Look Network
The Forward Look Network
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Chat | eBay | Calendars | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Photo albums
Choose a user to view their albums:

Disc Brake Conversion on '59 Coronet
(13 Photos, 0 Comments : Last updated 2007-10-09)

Here are some pictures of the change over to disc brakes on my '59 Coronet. Using an AAJ brake kit, I think any car would be as easy and professional looking when done.

Some Pictures For Roger At AAJ BRakes
(16 Photos, 0 Comments : Last updated 2005-11-02)

Roger, here are some pictures of the brake changes I made to the rear brakes when I was installing them on my '59 Coronet with hte '70 Charger 8 3/4 rearend. I'm using the album section in Forward Look for ease of downloading and explanation.

8 3/4 Rearend Overhaul
(33 Photos, 0 Comments : Last updated 2005-06-27)

Some of you want to see some pictures of how to overhaul an 8 3/4 rearend. I just changed the gears and bearings in my '59 Coronet Rearend and tool some pictures as I went along. I hope they will help those who are interested.

Trans Case Holes
(3 Photos, 0 Comments : Last updated 2007-02-17)

INSIDE DOOR HANDLE TOOL
(7 Photos, 0 Comments : Last updated 2007-03-13)

Transmission Adaptor
(19 Photos, 0 Comments : Last updated 2007-06-05)

Here are a few pictures of the trans. adaptor from A&A Transmissions - To put a A518 Torqueflite Behind a Big Block. PICTURES WERE MEANT TO BE VIEWED BOTTOM TO TOP. CLICK ON "OLDEST FIRST" AND IT COMES OUT RIGHT. ( SORRY )

Valve Angles
(2 Photos, 0 Comments : Last updated 2008-05-10)

Two pictures of valve angles recommended in the
Mopar Performance Manual.

Automotive Formulas
(7 Photos, 0 Comments : Last updated 2008-01-25)

I HAVE RESIZED ALL OF THE PICTURES TO MAKE IT EASIER TO VIEW. Here are some formulas that I used when I was teaching and building my Dart. I thought some of you might be interested. Feel free to copy, print, paste, or whatever. They are mine and don't have a copyright etc. invloved. They can be "copied" and "pasted' to a word processor program and they come out on one page each. If you word like me to e-mail you the files I have in my computer just let me know.

Gray 1959 Coronet Sedan
(14 Photos, 0 Comments : Last updated 2008-07-19)

BE SURE TO CHANGE THE PICTURES TO VIEW "OLDEST PICTURES FIRST". Here are what few pictures of the '59 Coronet that I had for about a two years. It was all original ( no repaint or interior just seat covers ) The top side looked good but when I got underneath it had more rusted out areas than I wanted to deal with. It also wasn't exactly what I was looking for. I wanted a Custom Royal Lancer but couldn't find one at the time. The trunk and floardboards were all very full of holes and would have needed to be replaced. I AM NOT A BODYMAN.

Blue & White Custom Royal Lancer
(18 Photos, 0 Comments : Last updated 2008-07-19)

I found the CRL in New Jeresy and should have known that the rust factor was going to be great just because of where it came from. The guy I bought it from didn't have a lift so I couldn't see the underside and I was new and stupid about these cars at the time. All I saw was the Cutom Royal Lancer that I always wanted. When I got it home and really started looking it over I found it to be much worse than the Gray Coroant I already had. Rusted to the point of body mounting brackets rusted off, POP RIVET patches over the head light, and on and on. I was really down and disappointed at this point. I really didn't think I was ever going to find a car I could be happy with.

Black & White 1959 Coronet
(30 Photos, 0 Comments : Last updated 2008-07-19)

A few weeks after buying the Blue & White Custom Royal Lancer I remembered seeing this car on ebay and that I had printed and saved the information. It had been over a year earlier but I figured I didn't have anything to lose so I called the owner. He still had the car. It was more than I had planned on paying for a car but I figured It wouldn't hurt to go look at it. It was born and lived in Oklahoma and when I got there both me and a friend of mine crawled all over - under - and around this car and looked it over from bumper to bumper. I could tell the owner thought I was nuts but after the surprise I got with the Blue & White CRL I didn't want that to happen again. This car was as good as the Custom Royal Lancer was BAD. It had been repainted and new seat covers and carpet but there was NO RUSTED OUT PANELS at all. Just a 1/4 inch of Oklahoma clay and dust all over everything. When I got it home I realized that MONSTER MOAR weekend was the every next weekend, so my wife and I washed, waxed, and cleaned on the car all week. We took it to the Monster Mopar car show and won 2nd place in class the very first try. I told the wife, " Looks Like We Got A Keeper". The next year after a little more cleaning I won first place and place second in best of show. Basically all I've done is clean, ploish and touch up paint, but now I'm in the process of having some of the chrome pieces redone. They are all just polished to a dull finish and need to have the chrome put back on.

* * * This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated * * *

(Delete all cookies set by this site)