Re: IML: Problem with exhaust manifold studs...

Re: IML: Problem with exhaust manifold studs...

Thanks Chad,

I have heard a lot of good stories about PB Blaster and PB Catalyst,
unfortunately I don´t live in the US...
Here in the Netherlands I can not find PB products :(
Today I will visit a reputable machine shop, I will ask them for a good
replacement then.

Rob