Re: [FWDLK] HOOD? Boyz N de Hood? Hoo boy...

Re: [FWDLK] HOOD? Boyz N de Hood? Hoo boy...

> Aint the holes, its the back of hood is spronged and possible worn pivots. The
 need for prop is due to weak springs  I believe. The hinge assembly is of
 overcenter design so in theory we should not have a
hinge problem at the cowl, leaving the culprit as spronging. NOS hood
hinge assemblys anyone?
Lars

Hmmmmm. Good theory. This boy's been thinking!
Glenn.