[FWDLK] Powerflite Needed

Still looking for a rebuilt Powerflite (seems the local tranny shop knows the how-to, but are afraid they will have a hard time finding hard-parts).  I have a parts-car (58 Coronet) that has a powerflite and that may serve as a parts resource if I can't find one already rebuilt.

I saw on the Forward Look website For Sale (8/8/03) that Joey M. at fanbladeus@xxxxxxxxxx said that he got a Torqueflite and was sent pictures of a Powerflite from someone in Indiana who had 400 assorted trannys in a warehouse.  He was selling his tranny, but did not respond to my e-mail.  So, if Joey M. is on this list, I would appreciate his help.  Anyone else that might have an already rebuilt Powerflite, I would be glad to hear from also (seems the heavy and big parts are always on the West Coast unless you are there, and then they are way out East).  :-)

Thanks.    LARRY