[FWDLK] how they got hooked

I know that this might not be forward look related but here goes
Would anyone be interested in telling their story on how they got hooked
on and searched for "their " particular Mopar--

(Example;
as to when you first decided that "She's the One" And that you brought
"Her" home and wrecked your savings account over and almost switched the
title for divorce papers because you spend more time and money with
"Her" than you do with me! kind of story)
 any one interested?

Mark & Don
55 Ply's